Friday, April 8, 2016

April is Balance

                                                                         "Balance"
I thought this week I would take a moment to update my happiness project.   April was to be about cooking healthy nutritious meals at home but this is not happening.  April is lending itself to be more hectic than March, however the difference is that I can see all of the hard work in April will shower me with love & peace in May.  This is the tunnel and I can see light.  This month I have taxes to finish, people to train & just as soon as I get that done we start moving into our new home.  All of these strenuous tasks lead to a better life for the kids and I.  I guess you could say "how hard would it be to cook nutritious meals at home and I do, don't get me wrong, but my vision is a beautiful system that lends it self to the joy of cooking again".   That takes some work and I guess I don't really feel at home right now, it is more place where my things are while in transition.  It is full of boxes and remnants of a past life that has vanished before my eyes.  As I find the greater meaning of the situation I realize that I don't want to start all over there even for a brief moment, so I let the past escape me as I look into a future of the unknown.  It is a blank slate, a new beginning if you will.   New rules, new ways and new creations.
In April, I find balance.  This month I will be training, setting up systems and creating the foundation for a bright new future for my business and personal life.  Life is good and I can see that with a little balance in my routine, a lot creativity, belief and that clean slate I will begin to draw my dreams to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment